Port Royal, a most prestigious residential setting just south of downtown, is home to some of the most distinguished residences in all of Southwest Florida. This exclusive community is considered one of the finest in Naples and, in some circles, the world. Nestled along the white sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico to its west and Naples Bay to its east, homes in Port Royal are known for their sweeping water views ranging from direct beachfront Gulf backdrops to landscape views of deep-water canals.
Here is a snapshot of the Residential Real Estate for Pre/New/Under Construction Homes for sale in Port Royal according to MLS.
- 2380 Lantern Lane on the Lake asking $8 million unfurnished-5 bedrooms and a den.
- 3250 Gin Lane w/ 91 feet of waterfront asking $9.5 million furnished-5 bedrooms and a den.
- 1200 Galleon Drive w/ 100 feet of waterfront asking $11.9 furnished-6 bedrooms and a den.
- 3510 Fort Charles w/ 150 on the water asking $14 million furnished-5 bedrooms and a den.
- 4233 Gordon Drive w/ 107 ft. overlooking Cutlass Cove $14.5 unfurnished-6 bedrooms and den.
- 3450 Rum Row w/ 158 ft. of waterfront asking $17.9 million furnished-5 bedrooms and a den.
- 1650 Galleon Drive w/ 149 ft. overlooking Galleon Cove $20.950 Furnished-6 plus den.
- 840 Admiralty Parade w/ 195 ft. of bay views $21 million furnished-6 bedrooms plus den.