Port Royal is perhaps the finest waterfront community in the United States and offers Naples most exclusive club called the Port Royal Club. Port Royal began as a vision of John Sample as early as 1938. Mr. Sample, a pioneer in radio advertising, acquired two square miles of marshland and eventually developed six hundred single family building lots with deep-water access to the Gulf of Mexico. Through its commitment to excellence, its exceptional facilities and uncompromising service, the Port Royal Club consistently creates a gracious atmosphere that enhances the neighborhood. Whether enjoying a relaxed sunset dinner, participating in a special event or building a sand castle on the beach, members as well as their family and friends enjoy the finest in quality and service.
Here is a broad snapshot of the overall marketplace in Port Royal:
- There are currently 44 single family homes listed on MLS for sale
- Entry level for waterfront is $5.2 million for 1365 Spyglass Lane a 3/2.5 boasting 2,535 sq. ft. under air
- Two quality Brand New Construction Homes available (1) 3510 Fort Charles a 5 + den furnished model home listed at $13.9 million and (2) 1650 Galleon Drive (pictured) a Bahamian West Indies Inspired Retreat with nearly 9,500 sq. ft., 6 bedrooms, 7 full baths and 2 half baths furnished for $19.9 million
- You can live in luxury on the beach at 3100 Gordon Drive being offered for $68 million in a 5 + den, 6 full bath and 2 half bath home with almost 16,000 sq. ft. of living space
- There are currently 2 homes under contract
- Over the past 365 Days there has been exactly 40 closed sales.
- If you assume the 2 pending sales close there will be 42 closed sales and 44 active listings
- 42 closings and 44 actives correlates to an extremely balanced marketplace in Port Royal as there is 1 year of inventory in Port Royal.