Pelican Bay offers a location that is second to none, minutes from the private Pelican Bay beach clubs, community and fitness center, tennis courts, golf course, and walking distance to the Waterside Shops and the Artis Philharmonic theatre. Pelican Bay is often considered one of Naples best communities. Here is an update on the single-family home market at Pelican Bay.
- There are currently 12 single-family homes listed throughout all of Pelican Bay.
- Pricing ranges from $1.2 million up to $29.9 million.
- 713 Pitch Apple Lane is listed for $1.2 million and is a 3 bedroom 3.5 bath home boasting a ranch style floor plan with a pool and attached 2-car garage.
- There are currently 2 homes listed in The Strand at Bay Colony. Both of these homes sit directly on the beach with Gulf of Mexico views. The Strand is an exclusive 11 home enclave located in the northern section of Pelican Bay very close to the Ritz-Carlton. 7621 Bay Colony Drive and 7613 Bay Colony Drive are both listed respectedly at $19.9 million and $29.9 million.
- The average price per foot for the 9 homes listed under $3.0 million is $530 a foot. Making Pelican Bay on the more expensive side for homes in comparable communities. All of the available homes under $3.0 million were built in the 1980's or 1990.
- There are currently 2 homes under contract. 801 Bentwood listed at $2.750 million and 802 Slashpine listed at $2.4 million.
- Over the past 180 days there has been 10 closed sales rangning in price from $865k up to $6.7 million.