Many incredible offerings will be auctioned off at the 2016 Naples Winter Wine Festival, taking place from January 28-31, 2016 at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Florida. Guests will have the chance to bid on experiences, from exclusive travel to celebrity dinners, that can’t be purchased anywhere else, all while raising money for children in need. Every dollar raised under the tent funds the Festival’s founding organization, the Naples Children & Education Foundation (NCEF), whose annual grants and strategic initiatives have provided more than 200,000 children with services and resources.
One-of-a-kind auction items include:
- An exclusive dinner with country music superstar Martina McBride.
- A private tour of Versailles followed by a rare dinner in the apartments of Louis XV.
- Engraved bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon from the Staglin Family Vineyard Estate, a family-owned Napa Valley winery devoted to organic winemaking.
- A once-in-a-lifetime “behind-the-scenes” trip to Chile and Argentina to explore their burgeoning wine regions.
- The “Judgment of Paris,” created in commemoration of the 40th anniversary of the event that catapulted California wines onto the world stage. The winning bidder will receive large format bottles of Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars and Chateau Montelena, the two wineries that bested the top French wines during this legendary tasting, signed by the original participants, and will enjoy private tours and tastings at both estates.
- A trip to Florence to visit the Fratelli Piccini showroom – one of the most storied Italian luxury jewelry brands – to receive a custom piece of fine jewelry.
- A week-long cruise along the Burgundy canal in France complete with private tastings at Burgundy’s most renowned wineries.
- A trip to Southeast Asia aboard Singapore Airlines’ Suites Class, the most luxurious class of flying commercially available, plus a spectacular journey throughout Asia and Japan on a private jet.
- A trip to New York City for a private dinner with a Broadway star, plus tickets and backstage passes to their show.
- Two 12-liter bottles of Grace Family Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon, both etched and handpainted with the logos of the 2015 Naples Winter Wine Festival beneficiaries.
- One-of-a-kind, custom engraved rings from Master Goldsmith Christoph Wellendorff.
- Magnums of Hamel Family Wines and a trip to Sonoma Valley, among other stops, to enjoy a private tour, tasting and dinner at the Hamel Family Estate.
- Private access to Bulgari’s High Jewelry Event and a private preview of Bulgari’s latest High Jewelry Collection.
- 14 nights aboard The World, the largest privately owned residential yacht on Earth.
Ticket packages to this year’s Naples Winter Wine Festival, limited to 580 guests, start at $10,000 per couple. A $25,000 package that includes reserved seating for a party of four under the tent at a vintner dinner is also available.