For our Canadian friends who are ready to take the next step from renting to buying, the timing couldn't be better. Naples, Florida has become a magnet for Canadian investors. With a 40% decrease in overall market prices, and increase in the value of the Canadian dollar, coastal living in a luxury Florida community has become a reality for many homebuyers. So much so, that 30-40% of real estate sales in Florida are the result of Canadian customers.
Making the decision on where to buy, can be confusing and it's tough to know where to begin. We've made a list of top investment communities for Canadian and foreign buyers, and recommend them for the following reasons:
- Properties in these areas are most likely to retain or increase in value.
- Canadian dollar appreciation has made them more affordable.
- These areas have an unbeatable lifestyle that includes boating, golf, world class shopping and dining.
- An easy 30 minute drive from Fort Myers Airport which offers direct flights from Toronto.
- Coastal Living Magazine name Naples the #2 coastal town in the U.S. for happiness!
- Naples is a small town with a midwestern culture that prides itself on a welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
BEACHFRONT & BOATING PROPERTIES
FOR THE NAPLES GOLFER
The Estuary at Grey Oaks
Be sure to check out our information especially for Canadian Investors, including our section on Expert Advice. If you have any questions about investing in Naples real estate, please don't hesitate to send us your questions, or call (239) 434-2558
- we'd love to help.