Taking advantage of the natural beauty along the Gordon River in one of the last unspoiled areas of urban Naples, the Gordon River Greenway will stretch two miles from Golden Gate Parkway toward the heart of Naples, ending at Central Avenue. Weaving among the mangroves and other native plants, the Greenway will feature:
- paved pathways
- canoe and kayak launch and rental sites
- scenic overlooks
- picnic shelter areas
- wildlife viewing stations
- decorative bridges
- educational signage and interpretive graphics
- restrooms and other amenities
- rear entrance access to the Naples Zoo and the Conservancy of Southwest Florida
- access to the proposed Naples Dog Park
The Greenway is being designed and built to accommodate individuals and families enjoying a variety of activities. The 12-foot wide pathways and 8-foot wide elevated boardwalks will be ideal for walkers, hikers, joggers, cyclists, in-line skaters, and skateboarders. They are wide enough for parents pushing baby carriages, people walking dogs as well as individuals in wheelchairs.
Just one of many reasons to make the Olde Naples, Port Royal, and Aqualane Shores neighborhoods where you want to live.
1144 Third Street South
Naples, FL 34102