If you're in Naples and looking for some things to do in the next few days, here are some suggestions that might interest you:
- Cambier Park Art Show 10-4 pm Saturday March 7th. Grab a cup of coffee on 5th Avenue and then go check out some of the amazing art work.
- Third Street Farmer's Market - 7:30-11:30 am Saturday, March 7th. A favorite in Naples. Come down for fresh produce, food, flowers and more.
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall - The Pink Floyd Experience - 8 pm Saturday, March 7th. This Pink Floyd tribute band will be a lot of fun and surely take you back to earlier days. Barb B. Mann is a great venue to see live music. An intimate setting with plenty of parking.
- Naples Beach Hotel - High Voltage - 6-9 pm Sunday, March 8th. Another favorite event in Naples. Right on the beach and packed with all sorts of people. Grab a drink or bite to eat while listen and dancing to some fantastic music. There are always TVs on following the game of the evening. A great place to see the sunset.
- South Street Bar - Live Raggae with Innasense - 9:30 pm-1:30 am Sunday, March 8th. Up close and personal venue with good pizza, all sorts of micro brews and packed with a younger crowd.
- Barbara B. Mann - Liverpool Legends "The Beatles Show" - 7:30 pm Tuesday, March 10th. Hand Picked by George Harrison's wife. This should be an incredible show.
Scott Pearson GRI, CRS