1. Phenomenal sugar sand beaches (recently ranked in top 10 beaches by renowned "Dr. Beach" Stephen, Leatherman).
2. Incomparable world class dining, shopping, and culture that compares to major metropolitan areas.
3. Very low crime rates that are 32% below statewide average.
4. Extensive golf community options (second most golf courses per capita versus anywhere in the country).
5. Weather - We see nearly 300 days per year of sunshine and the average annual temperature is 75 degrees.
6. Favorable tax structure and homestead protection for primary residences.
Rex Miller, P.A.