Many people when they come to Naples envision building a spectacular new home on the beach, on a golf course, or near both. There are a million things to consider as a buyer when putting together your dream home, from Port Royal to Aqualane Shores to Grey Oaks, there are some common threads for Naples luxury real estate and new construction:
1. Architect: There are a number of incredible Naples architects- consult your realtor about this. This is critical to a successful project
2. Builder: Again, many great builders like Hemmer construction, Waterside Builders, BCB homes, etc. Consult your realtor.
3. Location: Duh right? But you also need to consider afternoon exposure, elevation requirements, sightlines and views, and noise at all parts of the day.
4. Timing: Right now has never been better for the combination of lot prices and construction costs. Both have been hammered by the downturn, so the chance to build the finest home at the least expensive cost has never been better.
5. Patience: DO I have the patience to endure architects, builders, permitting, changes, and 2-3 years time frame? This is a critical one and a factor many overlook. Hence why buying existing can also have its advantages.
In the end, whether it is an estate home in Port Royal, a cottage in Olde Naples, or other Naples luxury real estate location, talk to your realtor, friends, an architect, your accountant, and a shrink?
The information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the use of the recipient above. if you have received this email in error, please respond to email or please call the above phone number.