1. Rents are rising at a faster rate than home prices.
2. Mortgage Interest Rates are at near historic lows.
3. In most parts of Florida, it is still cheaper to buy instead of renting.
4. The historic low mortgage rates may be nearing an end.
5. Personal income is starting to rise.
6. Housing demand still exceeds supply so if you wait it may be harder to find an ideal home at a price you can afford.
7. Millennials are reaching their peak home-buying years, which could further tighten the home supply.